If you’ve heard the term e-liquid, or e-juice before, this post will try to help you understand what makes up an e-liquid and the Whitelightning USA brand.
With the rise in popularity of vaping, e-liquid is now a staple in over 9 million people in the US daily lives.
At Whitelightning USA we call our liquid, a premium e-liquid. This is because all of our liquids are in our FDA registered lab, Normally comes in a mix of 80%VG /20%PG, and contain a nicotine liquid we manufacture in house.
What is E-Liquid?
E-liquid is the fluid used in vaporizers and personal e-cigarettes that create the actual vapor. Most contain actual nicotine but can be made without depending on personal preference.
A vaporizer system heats up the e-liquid to between 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit which turns it into vapor that you then inhale.
E-liquid is normally a mixture of water, food grade flavoring, nicotine, and a base. This base is a mixture of propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerin (VG).
VG and PG can make up to 90% of the contents in e-liquid with nicotine and food grade flavoring making up the remaining 10%.
Some users have reported experiencing an allergic reaction to e-liquids containing (PG).
How much nicotine is in Whitelightning USA Premium E-Liquid?
E-liquid comes in a variety of different strengths of nicotine. While many users prefer to purchase e-liquid with zero nicotine.
Whitelightning USA E-liquids’ come in 4 strengths.
- 0 mg – No Nicotine
- 3 mg – Low
- 6 mg – Medium
- 12 mg – High
The strength you choose will be dependent upon your individual tolerance. Those that switch to vaping after being heavy smokers tend to choose higher concentrations of nicotine. Vapers who smoked only a small amount before switching to vaping tend to purchase lower strength e-liquid. The best bet is to experiment and see which nicotine strength works best for you. At Whitelightning USA we recommend starting with a lower strength and move up only if necessary.